Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Midweek Randoms

-        Got to love living in Michigan when your day can start out like this but then end up being in the mid 50’s


-        The boys are on spring break so my mom has all 3 ALL DAY LONG….Sorry mom.

-        Brian has worked 3 12’s this week, at least he will get this weekend off for Easter (First weekend off in 7 months)

-        Basement ceiling is almost done J Now I get to mud about 500 dry wall screws….not joking
-        Today is my little brother’s birthday

-   -    Also on Sunday my dad and I went and got Tori her Easter dress (something he always picked out for me when I was a little girl) This hat would of been so cute with her dress if she would keep it on.



-        
   Hit 2000 miles on my car L




-        My mom and I took the boys to see Hero. They are already fighting over a girl….




-        If Daddy doesn’t stop saying, “Well maybe if you are good the Easter Bunny will bring…” I’m going to hurt Daddy. Easter is this week Daddy, give her a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment